Taste Of The Valley Food & Wine Festival
Mountain Maryland Events proudly announces Hagerstown's first annual Food and Wine Festival behind Leitersburg Cinemas (at the former Hager Drive-In) in Hagerstown, MD.
Click HERE for More Information and Ticket-purchasing!
At the Taste Of The Valley Food & Wine Festival, there will be dozens of local restaurants, artists, crafters and musicians alongside nearly a dozen regional wineries showcasing and sampling their goods to an anticipated 2,500+ local attendees!
Hagerstown and its surrounding areas have many wonderful culinary choices, thriving and diverse vineyards, and prospering small businesses in the food and wine industry – what would be better way to celebrate them than to make a day all about them?
Mountain Maryland Events has partnered with Girls Inc. of Washington County, MD and the Maryland Wineries Association to make it a true community event. Please join us in making the first ever Taste Of The Valley Food & Wine Festival a fun, memorable, and overall great success this year and for many years to come!
More Info and Tickets HERE!
Here are 10 exciting reasons you should attend.
1. General admission tickets are $20 in advance ($25 at the gate) and VIP tickets are $25 in advance ($30 at the gate). All patrons receive a festival wine glass to taste from all of the wineries. VIP guests may enter one hour early and receive a "goody bag". ID will be required for all entrants. Event will be held rain or shine.
2. The event runs from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. (open at 11:00 a.m. for VIP's) on Saturday, June 21st at the former Hager Drive-In at Leitersburg Cinemas. Upwards of 2,000 people are expected to attend.
3. Parking is free in designated lots on the Leitersburg Cinemas property. Volunteers and county officials will be on site to assist.
4. Children and pets will not be allowed inside the festival this year (other than service pets). The minimum age to enter is 16.
5. Blankets and chairs are welcome, but coolers and outside food and beverage are not. Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and will lead to immediate ejection.
6. Up to 12 Maryland wineries will be pouring and selling wine at this event. Participating wineries will be updated on the festival website as information becomes available. A 'wine check' will be available for those who purchase bottles of wine to take home.
7. Designated driver/Non-drinker tickets are available for $8 in advance ($10 at the gate) for anyone age 16 and older.
8. Live entertainment will take place on a stage facing a large grassy area. Kerensa Gray will perform jazz music from 11 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. and Midnite Drive will play rock and roll classic's (80's, 90's & 2000's) from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m.
9. A variety of local food vendors will be sampling and selling food throughout the day. Organizers expect cuisines such as crab cakes, Caribbean, BBQ, Beignets, and gourmet hamburgers and hot dogs. Additionally, there will be several types of local cheese, fruit, ice cream, chocolate, kettle corn and other snacks.
10. Aside from the wine, food, and music, festival goers will be able to mingle with local artists, nonprofits, and business people who have secured private tents to display, discuss and sell their services or products. The Maryland Wineries Association and Girls, Inc. of Washington County, both nonprofit, will share the proceeds from the event. The overall purpose of the event is to bring awareness and support to these charities in a fun and educational way that this area has never experienced.
More Info and Tickets HERE!