Thank you for your interest in employment at Leitersburg Cinemas!
GENERAL MANAGER – Leitersburg Cinemas
Leitersburg Cinemas utilizes co-General Manager roles and responsibilities for all areas of daily operations and strategic decision-making. This position works hand-in-hand with the other General Manager and reports to the Chief Operations Officer of High Rock Holdings, which is the parent company for High Rock Studios, Leitersburg Cinemas, What’s NXT, Waynesboro Theatre and more.
This position has direct responsibility for the financial performance, including all manners of daily operations, human resources, and strategic initiatives. The General Manager will also work closely with executive leadership at High Rock Holdings.
- Profit and Loss (P&L) responsibility
- All manners of ongoing daily operations
- Daily financial reconciliation, deposits, reporting, cash-in, and cash-out
- Weekly management meetings at High Rock
- Scheduling of employees
- Human resource management
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Programming of movies, trailers, etc.
- Inventory control, monitoring, and ordering
- Social media management
- Event coordination
- Five+ years of team leadership, preferably in the retail/hospitality industry
- Proficiency with POS software and the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong customer service and team leadership
- Ability to multitask and operate in a fast-paced environment
Leitersburg Cinemas continues to grow. To thrive in this role, you will need to love variety, enjoy a fast pace, work independently, communicate well and be highly organized. We are looking for a motivated individual with a proven track record of team leadership, preferably in retail/hospitality.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.